Based on Jerry’s best-selling book The Enneagram Spectrum of Personality Styles: an Introductory Guide. (A 25th anniversary extended edition was released in 2021.) This training lays out the various pieces of the Enneagram personality puzzle.
Enneagram Spectrum Training Programs are accredited by the International Enneagram Association. Participants who want to be recognized as an Accredited Enneagram Professional can count my programs toward their own accreditation through the IEA.
Each module involves input, personal reflection questions, and break-out discussions. To receive a certificate as a Certified Teacher in the Enneagram Spectrum Method, along with 24 CE’s, participants must be present for all 12 modules and submit their written reflections to the instructors, Jerry Wagner, and Kathryn Grant.
How to Navigate the Course Content and Upload Assignments
- Enneagram Spectrum of Personality Styles: an Introductory Guide (Digital Version)
- 136 page introductory text containing 30 reflection questions and a structure for understanding and presenting the Enneagram system
- Wagner Enneagram Personality Style Scales (WEPSS)
- Participants receive a complimentary test code to take the online version
- Participants will learn how to administer and interpret this questionnaire (available online and in hard-copy format), the only Enneagram inventory published by a major psychological test company with sufficient research to be reviewed in Buros’s Mental Measurements Yearbook
- Access to 292 PowerPoint Slides