Part 2 is based Nine Lenses on the World: the Enneagram Perspective. Here the pieces of the Enneagram puzzle will be assembled for an in-depth exploration of each personality style with an emphasis on bringing their less-resourceful/ defensive/ exaggerated /false-self appearance into alignment with their more resourceful/ growth-oriented /healthy/real-self expression. We’ll get additional insights from behavioral, cognitive, and psychodynamic approaches to change.
Upon completion of the 12 modules of Part 2 and submission of written exercises, participants will be issued a certificate as a Certified Advanced Teacher in the Enneagram Spectrum Method.
How to Navigate the Course Content and Upload Assignments
- Nine Lenses on the World: the Enneagram Perspective (Digital Version)
- 537 page comprehensive text on the theory and styles of the Enneagram
- excellent companion to the training
- Wagner Enneagram Personality Style Scales (WEPSS)
- Participants receive a complimentary test code to take the online version
- Participants will deepen their practice and understanding for interpreting this questionnaire (available online at www.wepss.com), the only Enneagram inventory published by a major psychological test company with sufficient research to be reviewed in Buros’s Mental Measurements Yearbook
- 380 PowerPoint Slides